Change of Employers

if a live-in caregiver chooses to change employers, the caregiver must obtain a new work permit naming the new employer. A signed contract with the new employer is also required when consideration is being given to the caregiver’s request to work for a different employer. Gaps in periods of employment are permitted as long as the gaps do not interfere with the eligibility rule for applying for permanent residence.
(For more information please contact us).